TrueScale Products will offline for the Holidays.
Thank you to all for another Great Year!
The latest in TrueScale news.
Hello and thank you for all your support.
New updates for March 1, 2014.
The shipping cost quote at the time of checkout through the TrueScale online store has been adjusted to include Parcel Post (USPS) cost. It’s cheaper than sending packages Priority mail if the total order is under 1lbs in weight. All orders place until now where quoted as Priority mail.
International orders shipping costs are very expensive recently. However if your quoted a shipping cost and I pay less at time of shipping I usually send the difference as a refund to the customer.
Driver/inserts have been out of production due to the .010″ styrene used to make them from is no longer availible. A new .015″ styrene has become availible and will be used. Also for those who prefer drivers/inserts made in black styrene you can request that as well now.
There will be many new bodies due out soon in all catagories.
My appology, Ive been very lazy about posting anything on this blog.
1. Postal rates for foreign countries is more costly.
2. You can now order bodies in .040″ thickness. They are still very nice and have as much detail as before.
3. Many new bodies are due out soon in most categories
It’s hard to believe it’s January again. I didn’t complete most of what I needed to last year.
I’ve made no plans for this year. I am glad and thankful for all orders and emails last year and hope to be better at getting orders shipped on time.
Thank you to all TSP customers!
A emailed question and comment from today:
Question 1. “Why hasn’t your TI22 long body been sent for approval?”
Here’s my answer:
1. A sample of the stronger nosed TI22 long body was sent in for approval and was approved. If you are referring to the IRRA, it has not been submitted to the IRRA. I don’t need to submit bodies to the IRRA because I made it clear sometime ago that:
“It’s probability a great idea (you have) to remove all TrueScale bodies from the approved body list. At least three other body makers make the same bodies that I do, so I’m glad they can and have been, providing the bodies for your racing.
Thank you for your efforts in retro slot car racing.”
TrueScale bodies are no longer (or should not be) on the approved body list for the IRRA.
Comment 2. “All bodies have to be sent (submitted) in for approval”
2. I disagree completely with your statement! A manufacture is free to submit products to whom ever it wishes.
I am very please with the current TrueScale TSR24 TI22 body!